R&B Laboratory is an accredited to ISO 17025:2005 and has over 35 years’ experience testing defense electronics for every branch of the defenses services.
- In-house engineering staff available to support real time design changes
- Control and test plan development
- Automated data acquisition, report generation and electronic transmission
- Multi-shift scheduling for improved turnaround times
- Reverberation Chamber for HIRF
- Eight semi-anechoic shielded enclosures.
Testing is performed to the following standards/requirements:
- MIL-STD-461/462 – Revisions G, F, E, D, C, B and A
- NSA 65-6
- DEF-STAN 59-41
- NATO STANGs
The laboratory’s full threat lightning simulator allows for both direct and indirect lightning testing and is capable of meeting the current waveforms of MIL-STD-464, MIL-STD-1757A, DO160, Section 23 and ANSI/IEEE C62.41.
MIL-STD-461G has undergone some important testing changes in the past year. Does your equipment meet the new regulations? Practical Overview of MIL-STD-461G is free to download and contains all the MIL-STD-461G updates, including:
- Additional (and removed) Testing Methods
- Newly allowed devices for Emissions Testing
- Calibration and Modulation specifics
- And more…